Current Job Openings
Director of International Business Development
Job Description Overview:
In this role the successful candidate will lead the positioning and sales of a technical, operational and financial solution to meet the client's Managed Print Services (MPS) needs.
This position serves as each client's focal point and single-source contact (One Voice) for all LINK products and services.
The Director of International Business Development is responsible to grow and maintain existing clients, generate and act upon leads, and target, then drive new business at non-LINK accounts.
This position may be based out of the following location(s) and surrounding areas:
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TX
- Dallas, TX
- London, United Kingdom
- Serve as the client's single point of contact for LINK DSG products, services, technical issues, and supply issues.
- Achieve sales and profitability goals of LINK DSG products and services.
- Grow/maintain existing clients while driving new business with non-LINK accounts which include,
but are not limited to, large scale projects, Fortune 1000 firms, real estate developers, and manufacturers.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and identifying/employing LINK DSG resources to quickly resolve client concerns.
- Develop/communicate/execute solutions to migrate existing clients from costly manual business processes to digitally automated processes at the client's pace;
identify/engage the appreciate resources as needed.
- Drive/manage industry relationships within the industry, including, but not limited to, professional societies, dealers, OEMs.
- Develop strategies and tactics for launching products and services.
- Generate and act upon leads.
- Become the recognized LINK DSG and MPS expert resource to Local Sales Teams.
- Drive expansion of enterprise solutions within legacy accounts, work closely with the Solutions Engineering Team and Executive Board to close new enterprise business
opportunities and call on new to LINK accounts to drive new business at competitive customers.
Desired Skills & Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or industry experience equivalence.
- Has demonstrated success managing and selling Managed Print Services or other similar technical solutions.
- 8+ years' international sales experience and knowledge of A|E|C|O environment.
- Strong IT Industry knowledge.
- Ability to sell concepts and solutions in addition to products and services; must possess executive management skills.
- Continuous learning orientation; keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies and markets.
- Innovative, creative, and resilient – willing to take risks.
- Ability to gain respect through credibility, reputation, and technical/business expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Strong change management skills as a change agent/facilitator. Strong influential/persuasion skills.
- Consultancy skills to develop solutions from conceptual ideas.
- Proactive, self-starter, action oriented, results oriented.
- Ability to travel 10-75%, depending upon geographic, business, or customer needs.
- Previous professional sales training is necessary (Miller Heiman Strategic Account Selling, Target Account Selling, Holden, SellXL, SPIN Selling, and Value Selling).
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts business revenue, the opportunity to work with a talented,
committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there. Learn more about LINK at www.linkdsg.com. LINK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A modern outlook. A lifetime of experience.
LINK Document Services Group gives you access to experience in a way you can't get with other Managed Print Services (MPS) providers.
We provide one source for your needs by tapping into the expertise of four leading document companies.
LINK partners are all recognized AEC and reprographic leaders that are committed to providing a full range of services and the best possible customer care.
By combining our resources, we give you the greatest breadth and depth of experience available in the industry.
LINK companies are all privately held and family-run, so we're free to focus on the needs of customers, not shareholders.
Providing exceptional service to our clients is the focus of our business.
So we can be the one source for any document services our clients' needs.
- Posted: March 1, 2012
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Senior level
- Functions: Sales
- Industries: Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Owner/Operators
Please send your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.